Natural Capital Accounting; Key for sustainable Natural Resource Management in Ghana
March 17, 2017
- 3 p.m.
Coconut Grove Regency Hotel, Ridge-Accra
Konrad Adenauer Stiftung in collaboration with the Institute of Green Growth Solutions respectfully invites to attend the round table natural resources conference which will take place at the Coconut Grove Regency Hotel from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm one the 17 March, 2017.
- Chairman: Nana Osei-Bonsu, CEO, Private Enterprise Federation
- Keynote Speaker:
- H. E. Alhaji Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia, Vice President, Republic of Ghana.
- Mr. Helleman Burkhardt, Resident Country Representative, KAS
- Dr. Toni Aubynn, CEO, Minerals Commission
- Hon. John Peter Amewu, Minister, Lands and Natural Resources
- Mr. John Pwamang, Ag. Executive Director, EPA
- Dr. Eric Twum, Natural Resource Management and Climate Change Expert
- Jiang Zhouteng, Counsellor, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China
- Dr. Ben N. Donkor, Forestry Commission