Providing Lasting Solutions To Ghana’s Energy Sector Conundrum
July 14, 2016
- 2:30 p.m.
Coconut Grove Regency Hotel, Ridge-Accra
- Hon. Alhaji Amadu Sorogho, Chairperson, Parliamentary Select Committee on Mines and Energy
- Mr. Francis Acquah, Energy Sector Chairperson, Association of Ghana Industries (AGI)
- Representatives of the following Political Parties on Energy Policy;
- Progressive Peoples’ Party,
- Peoples’ National Congress,
- Convention Peoples Party,
- National Democratic Congress,
- New Patriotic Party.
For Participation: Kindly call Sylvester or Sylvia (0246016792/0246339585) on or before Tuesday 12th July, 2016